Olsen Ranch

Every even year, we have a gigantic family reunion down in Joe's Valley at the Olsen Ranch. It's always on and around the Fourth of July weekend. We had such a great weekend with my family. I loved it so much. It's always so great to get down there and walk around the ranch and see everything the exact same as it was since..well, since as long as I can remember. So here are some of the sites that I want to share right now. There will be more, I can promise that. We took some fun pictures. Below is a picture of the a little dog grave that is in the daisy meadow. It says, 'Here lies WOLF, who loved Joe's Valley'.
There are so many rad bright blue dragon flies around the pond.
Part of the cows grazing land.
Fishing is prohibited in the pond. Too bad, cause Todd and I saw a giant trout in there.
And then, the pond itself. That lone tree has been there forever. I don't know when it will ever fall over. It made for some really cool reflection shots early in the morning.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hey! thats so cool that your photos are up in that office! im coming into town on saturday, maybe we should get together again. That old tree is so pretty. i love that picture...

The Olsen Family said...

Love your shots of the ranch and looking forward to seeing more. We enjoyed being with you and Todd last weekend and especially loved the skit.

A & E said...

gorgeous shots camille. i love places that stay the same. makes me not feel so old. :)