A little bit of fame...

Last summer and fall I was working construction in the evenings for a guy that lives here in Hyrum. We mostly worked on a Medical/Dental complex being built in Hyrum. I was asked to put up some of my photos around the building, so I went with the wrapped canvas look and am very happy with it. This may be my only chance for a little bit of fame in life...

(There were a few more hanging elsewhere, but I figured I didn't need to show them all. I put them up last fall, but I just decided to post about it.)

6 comments:

A Erickson said...

LOVE the photos. So colorful and great! You are totally impressive!

Anonymous said...

Wowza!! Those look fantastic Cam!

A & E said...

Dang girl-those look so beautiful. I really liked the wrapped canvas look. You sure have some talent girl.

Unknown said...

those look really nice.

you're so good..

Emily said...

WOW!! where can I get some of those?? seriously!! There is NO place more beautiful than Cache Valley and I would love to have a little piece of it in my home to look at everyday! You have such an amazing talent Camille!! Julie said that you are going to be taking some pictures of Ruby when she's here this summer. Will you also do my boys and maybe a few of all my mom's grandkids together? Do you still set up at the farmers market on Saturday morning? Maybe we can chat there... I seriously want a few of those canvases if you have any more or would be willing to make some for me... I love checking out what your up to through your blog and seeing your work, seriously so good!! I'm looking forward to seeing you

J + A Humphreys said...

Wow, C-dawg! Those are fantastic. I am also a fan of the wrapped canvas look. I want one too! Seriously. We'll let you know... :)