December and Christmas 2011

A very small December and Christmas post... I didn't take very many pictures, and I'm kinda sad about it. Oh well, at least I have a few! A holiday dinner and watching movies in mama's bed:

December-1

Making awesome gingerbread houses at Jane's house December-2 December-3

Christmas eve party with cousins December-4

My cute dad and his wife Gaye bDec242011_3095

Talent sharing and my dad's testimony to the grandkids December-5

Acting out the nativity. Remy was determined to hit Samuel the Lamanite with a tinfoil ball. December-6

Christmas eve jammies bDec242011_3166

Christmas morning, Remy could have cared less about all of her presents...she just wanted some CEREAL!!! Then she was happy and excited about things.
bDec252011_3044 bDec252011_3045

A video of Remy singing I am A Child of God as her talent during our Christmas eve party:

And there you have it. Happy December, in May!

0 comments: