Tony Grove + Halloween - October 2011

Continuing on with my marathon of posts today, here is more from October.

We convinced our friends, the Lewis's, to join us up at Tony Grove for a picnic. We roasted some pinapple sausages (so good!) and had a good time playing in the snow and throwing rocks in the lake.

Todd learned the hard way what not to do when helping a little girl go potty in the woods. We spent awhile drying out little undies and pants over the fire while Remy waited patiently with her blanket wrapped around her.
TG 1

TG 2

bOct302011_2499

Ketchup faces. Remy's friend Jonathon-
bOct302011_2489

TG 3

I love kids in beanies
bOct302011_2523

bOct302011_2529

TG 4

For Halloween Remy was a 'purple titty'. That's what she says anyway. I prefer to say she was a cute purple kitty cat. Love this scaredy cat face-
bOct312011_2569

Halloween 1

bOct312011_2717

I was excited to take Rem around to a few houses for trick-or-treating, but when it came time to go, she refused! How can a 2 year old not want candy? I couldn't figure it out, until I thought, maybe she doesn't want to say 'trick-or-treat' like I told her she would need to in order to get candy in her bucket. So I told her I would say it, and she happily said, ok let's go! So we hit up a couple of friend's houses and then called it good. Not a super eventful Halloween, but at least I got a few good shots her in her ti- I mean kitty costume. :)

Halloween 2

We even carved a pumpkin
bOct312011_2763

0 comments: