Tagged?

So I guess I've been tagged... I'm supposed to answer some questions about Todd, but I'm not going to lie...I don't really like some of the 'tag' questions that were asked. So I'm going to make up my own.
How did you meet? I first laid eyes on him as he walked into one of my classes, Spreadsheets & Databases. He had a scruffy beard, a beanie and a Mountain Hardwear jacket on. My first thought--Whoa, he's hot. We didn't talk in class for quite awhile until he asked me if I had liked the film festival he'd seen me at the night before. Then a few weeks after that, he asked me for my address. Yep, not my phone number, my address. He came over later that week, and I was all nasty and sweaty from a basketball game, but luckily he still stayed to hang out. A few 'hangouts' later, I asked him if he wanted to go snowshoeing with me and so we did. I asked him out on our first date! That was just over six years ago and we've had many, many adventures since then.
Who said I love you first? Todd did. But I wanted to say it to him the same night as well. I have to tell how it happened-- We were cuddling (and kissing, of course) and he said, 'I wish there was some other way to end our phone conversations instead of just saying bye. Instead saying something like 'I love you'." So I replied, 'Is that what you want to say later? Or are you saying it right now?' 'Well, yeah, I'm saying it right now.' And I said that I loved him too. Such a happy night.
5 of my favorite things about Todd: (not in any specific order)
  • He makes me laugh. He's kind of a corny jokester at times, and yes, I may roll my eyes at him once in a while, but most of the time he is pretty funny to me.
  • He'll give me a back massage whenever I need one. Which is actually quite often with my stupid back.
  • He loves kids. He has this magnetic field that makes kids just love him. He also loves all animals and they love him back.
  • He's such a hard worker. He has two jobs and also once he sets his mind on something, he gets it done.
  • Best of all...he loves me for me. And I appreciate his support in the things I like and want to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these stories, so great. what a great guy ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww- I still remember when you first noticed the mountain hardware hottie in your class! Todd is great catch and you two are a perfect pair! Love you both!